Tuesday, November 18, 2008


5 comments:

judy cam said...

Wow is right, Susie! I had no idea the pollution was so bad. I'm learning a lot reading your journal. Thank you for sending it.

And I'm also glad you're representing us! They couldn't ask for a better person, and you'll probably help change the outlook they have of Americans? Good for you.

More soon. Love, Judy

John and Margaretha said...

After reading your blog, we can only say "Your a better man than I Gunga Din". The work you are doing is both commendable and admirable. We are sure you will make a differance in many lives.

We still think we are very lucky living here in the clean air and beauty of the mountains of New Hampshire.

Stay safe.

Margaretha and John

Marlie Reny said...

hey momma! your blog is so beautiful already on the 2nd day- not only what you have written about- but how you write it is incredible- i love reading it! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Tracey said...

OMG...what a life you are living! We are very inspired by the work you're doing there. They are so lucky to have all of you. Just stay healthy because we miss you and need you to come home to Maine (eventually)!
Love,
Tracey&Brad

Unknown said...

It's great to be able to keep up with your big adventure this way! I am proud of you and the work you are doing. I love reading your posts! Keep them coming...
Take care....